We Are Sayres
Our success at Sayres is a direct result of our people. We aim to ensure that each member of our team understands the importance we place on not only their workplace, but also their personal well-being. Comprised of a diverse group of professional individuals, our team at Sayres brings together unique skills, ideas, and abilities to successfully accomplish our common goals.
We are highly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) principles and practices and Affirmative Action.
While headquartered in Washington, DC, Sayres has offices in San Diego, California; Bath, Maine; Mobile, Alabama; and global satellite locations.
At Sayres we understand the importance of employee health and happiness. With this in mind, we promote a flexible and fulfilling work/life balance for all of our people. Our benefit include:
- Paid leave/holidays
- Opportunities for remote work
- Retirement plan with match
- Health Insurance plans
- Dental and vision plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and dependent care)
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter benefits (Parking and transit)
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans
- Employee assistance programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Program
- On-site Fitness Center (HDQ office location)