Mission Forward Support Services
From acquisition strategy and planning to full-cycle fleet operations, personnel training, intelligence, and security, our experienced subject matter experts provide a foothold for our maritime clients through engineering, management, and administrative support services.
Our Services & Expertise
With over two decades of experience navigating the complexities of the federal contracting market and managing an abundance of complex projects, Sayres has established a proven history of trust with our customers, demonstrated through our repeated government partnerships. We are highly driven by a customer-focused approach and the understanding that we are an extension of the customers we serve and support.
Acquisition and Program Management
Sayres delivers best-in-class program management and system support services across the entire acquisition lifecycle, from requirements analysis and strategy development to program integration, sustainment, and documentation.
- Systems Engineering and Integration
- Post Delivery Planning and Engineering
- Fleet Training
- Configuration and Data Management
- C4I and Combat Systems Integration
- Test and Evaluation
- Logistics Engineering, Planning and Management
- Life Cycle Product Support Management
- Software Design and Engineering
- Acquisition Strategy and Planning
- Shipyard Production Program Integration
- Business Financial Management
- Enterprise Resources Planning
- Earned Value Management
- Technology Brokering
Sayres supports mission readiness with state-of-the-art training, including across wargaming, simulation, security, and intelligence missions. We design scalable, on-demand training to improve performance, elevate workforce capabilities, and increase productivity.
- ATGPAC Training Support
- Pacific (ATGPAC) Training Support
- ATGPAC TORIS / DBM / Software Management
- Operational Readiness Information Services (TORIS)
- ATGPAC Battle Lab / Unit Level
- TTGP / GRTSS - Intermediate Level
- Distributed Training Architecture Support (DTAS)
- Global Readiness Training Support Services (GRTSS) Combined Integrated Air Missile Defense
- (IAMD)/Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) Trainer
- SWMDC - ASW Trainer
From platform modernization to post-delivery management and integrated logistics support, Sayres provides a full-spectrum of services across the fleet’s entire production and deployment lifecycle.
- SSCPAC UCA / MQ25
- PMW 760 AEGIS ASHORE
- PMW 160 CANES
- PW 750 SOVT/INCO/RDC
- CNSP Maintenance & Material Management (GM)
- NAVWAR BRM
- PACFLT BRM and Logistics
- PEO C4l Global Afloat and Ashore
- CNSL Readiness
- Naval Surface Squadron FIVE (CNSS-5)
- SPAWAR 8a Incubator
- FSET / Deployment Support / Systems Support
- (NAVWAR) Fleet Systems Engineering Team (FSET)
Intelligence and Security
With highly-skilled industrial security experts and intelligence analysts, Sayres provides industry-leading investigative support, analysis and strategy to secure the DoD supply chain from international and domestic threats.
- Security and Program Administration
- Industrial Security Assessment and Implementation
- Counterintelligence and Security Policy Analysis and Development
- Linguistic Analysis and Translation
- Cyber Security
- HSPD-12 Compliance (Identification Standard)
- Access Control
- Facility Accreditation
- RF Threat Detection
ASTRO is a broadly scoped series of contract vehicles encompassing virtually all services supporting or involving manned, unmanned, or optionally manned platforms and robotics. ASTRO is administered by the General Services Administration’s (GSA) Office of Assisted Acquisition Service (AAS) FEDSIM Organization. It is a family of ten separate, individual, Multiple Award (MA), Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts. ASTRO orders may only be placed by authorized COs within GSA's Assisted Acquisition Service.
Sayres is an awardee under the Training Pool 10, NAICS 611699 (All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction). All training services required are for successful execution of a product, program, project, or process regarding platforms, robotics, and/or systems for land, air, sea, or space.
- Sayres’ ASTRO Contract is 47QFCA22D0484
- Sayres’ Relevant Domain Experience Projects: (1) ITAS, (2) ATGPAC Waterfront, (3) ATGPAC Battlelab, (4) CNSP 3M
- Corporate ASTRO Program Manager (CAPM): Michael Dollens, President, Fleet Operations, (858) 472-0867, [email protected]
- Corporate ASTRO Contract Manager (CACM): Barbara Golder, Vice President of Contracts, (202) 355-0922, [email protected]
- GSA ASTRO webpage